Direct link to pay a Statement of offence with a credit card (Visa or Mastercard), click here
For your convenience, the Municipal Court offers several payment options to pay your Statement of Offence:
You can pay your Statement of Offence with:
- A computer by clicking Constats Express.
- A smartphone or tablet (Apple and Android only), by downloading the French app Carrefour citoyen, selecting MRC Des Collines and choosing constat d’infraction. The app is not available in English, yet.
The service is simple, secure, confidential and accessible 24/7. The transaction and processing time are immediate.
- 1 statement = 1 transaction.
- 2 statements = 2 transactions, etc.
- Each transaction costs $4.
Full payment is required.
Constats Express accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards as well as Visa-debit and Mastercard-debit cards.
The following items which appear on your Statement of Offence are mandatory:
- The Statement of Offence number;
- The date of the infraction.
The Municipal Court administers traffic and by-law infractions for three MRCs therefore, there are several types of Statements of Offence. Samples can be found here.
To pay now, click here
Other payment options are available:
2. On-line – Financial Institutions
If you are a member of the Caisses Desjardins or have an account with the National Bank of Canada, your Statement of Offence can be paid online, by telephone or at the counter:
Important : To use this service, the following information is required for the registration of you bill/Statement of Offence.
Your Statement of Offence was issued by:
The MRC des Collines-de-l’Outaouais police
- Payee Name for Caisse Desjardins : MRC Collines de l’Outaouais – Contraventions (QC)
- Payee Name for National Bank : MRC COLLINES DE L'OUTAOUAIS – CONTRAVENTIONS
- Reference No. : Please enter a 13 digit reference number beginning with 282 + your Statement of Offence number;
- Important : Between the number 282 and the number on your Statement of Offence, you must add the amount of zeros necessary to total 13 digits;
- Example 1: your Statement of Offence carries the number 1234567. The reference number is therefore: 2820001234567 ;
- Example 2: your Statement of Offence carries the number 98765. The reference number is therefore: 2820000098765.
The Sûreté du Québec (SQ) – MRC of Papineau and MRC of the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Payee Name for Caisse Desjardins : MRC Collines de l'Outaouais – SQ Contraventions (QC)
- Payee Name for National Bank : MRC COLLINES DE L'OUTAOUAIS – SQ CONTRAVENTIONS
- Reference No.: you must enter the 15 digit reference number beginning with 100391. The number can be found in large black print at the top of your Statement of Offence.
- Example: if your Statement number is 804611256. The Reference number is therefore: 100391804611256
3. in person
In person by attending the service counter of the Municipal Court situated at 216 Old Chelsea Road during normal business hours (from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm., except on Civic Holidays).
Terms of payment: cash, debit card, credit card (Visa or MasterCard), cheque or money order. Rolls of coins or large amounts of loose change are not accepted.
4. by mail
Terms of payment: cheque, certified cheque, money order, bank draft, payable to the MRC des Collines-de-l’Outaouais.
Mail your payment with the Return Form attached to your Statement of Offence or any other document received from the Court which identifies your Statement of Offence number. Allow enough time for your payment to reach the Court and be processed within the delay indicated on your document.
Address: 216 Old Chelsea Road, Chelsea, Quebec J9B 1J4
5. Payment deferral agreement
Pre-authorized payments : applicable to a monthly deferral payment plan. In order to access this type of payment method, your signature is required on the Request to Adhere to Pre-authorized Payments Form and the Fines Collector will request that you attached a void cheque to this form. You may reach the Fines Collector to request information for this service.
Telephone : if you have a payment deferral agreement with the Court, please call 819-827-2687, option 2 or 1-833-477-2687, option 2. Have your Statement of Offence on hand or any other document which identifies your reference number.
Terms of payment: Visa or MasterCard credit card, prepaid or not, or Visa-Debit. Mastercard-Debit and prepaid credit cards identified for "electronic use only" are not accepted.